White ABS SaverMAX is the ultimate daily hand dryer, with an extensive range of finishes and colours to suit your establishment and budget SaverMAX is available in fire retardant impact-resistant ABS plastic, stainless steel construction or powder-coated enamel. In total SaverMAX is available in seven different finishes. Brushed Stainless Steel (Satin), Polished Stainless Steel (Chrome), White enamel powder-coated, Silver enamel powder-coated, White ABS, Black ABS, and Silver ABS.
SaverMAX is developed for medium to high usage washroom,
It has a great compact design fits any washroom.
It's quiet yet powerful; the SaverMAX is developed with a cutting-edge blade technology motor system that blasts out air at over 90 meters per second delivering a drying time of under 10 seconds, combined with low noise performance which makes SaverMAX the ultimate daily hand dryer.
SaverMAX has a wealth of features, space-saving design, fast and powerful blade-style drying, eco-friendly switchable power modes and built-in HEPA Filter. In addition, ultra-wide air outlet, high precision PTC ceramic heating system with self-protection for air heating & new design sensor with automatic detection distance.
- Anti-bacterial ABS cover.
- Compact hand-under design
- Operation: Electronic Automatic Infra-Red Sensor
- Built-in wall plug ready to operate out of the box
- Easy Installation with wall bracket
- Built-in removable HEPA Filter for improved hygiene
- Eco-mode switches to adjust air temperature and speed.
- Power control switch.
- BlueZONE hand guiding technology.
- Cover material: Thick anti-bacterial ABS
- Voltage: AC 220-240V
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Power: 420W – 1250W*
- Hot & Cold Switch: Yes
- Current: 5.5A
- Installation: wall mounted
- AC power plug: Australian (AS/NZS 3112)
- Drying time: 9 Seconds**
- Air Speed: 105 m/s
- Air temperature: 36℃***
- Noise output: 75dB****
- Operation: infrared automatic ‘no touch’
- Timing protection: 60 seconds auto cut off
- Thermal protection: cut off above 70C
- Filter: removable hygiene filter
- Drip Proof: IPX1
- Electrical Isolation: Class II
- Unit dimensions (W x H x D): 282 x 240 x 174 mm
- Net weight: 3.9 kg
- Warranty: 1-3 Years (Labor-Parts)
- Package contents: Hand dryer, Installation accessories, User manual
*Based on options selected by Speed / Heat switches
**Duration is approximate, actual duration may vary depending on usage condition.
***At 10 cm distance in 25℃ room temperature.
****At 2m distance.